First Day December 2013


Happy First Day Everyone! 

In Narchville we had a day off of school and work for the 42nd United Arab Emirates National Day! Congratulations to our wonderful adopted home country:) 

Our day went a little something like this....


We are still painted from The Color Walk.

I never DID get to the stroller...
And there is a lot of cleaning up to do. Including my forehead! (It's still there today..)

Can you see the pink around my hair line?



I didn't take a before. It was a disaster. Looked like a rainbow explosion.
And not in a good way! 

Be jealous ladies! My Mayor is a keeper!

(He will probably kill me for posting this pic I took it quick so he couldn't object. 
Hence the surprised face)


Costume change #1



Where are my feet?


34 weeks! We have so much to do!



Costume change #3 (I didn't grab any pics of the swimsuit)


Oh yes...
.....I did
I found them at an american grocery store and had to buy them..
Quickly I realized why I converted to making my own...
Canned are not as delicious as I remember.
But when a bag of fresh cranberries is hard to find...



Getting ready for our pirate!


The Mayor and I concur this was an AWESOME color choice. Good call Little Narch!

My nightly... totally sinful... hot chocolate....



If you LOVE First Day posts check the rest of them out at Journey to Josie or link up with your own!




Comments

  1. Swimsuits in December...jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your belly!!!!! I've always wanted to do a color run but never thought about the aftermath!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth the six times over load of laundry and hour scrubbing the tub ;) truly it is THE best time!

      Delete
  3. I have looked at the color run every year it comes to the Twin Cities and it always lands on a weekend we already have plans. I will have to check again this year. Looks like an amazing time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on July 14th in MPLS so CLEAR your calendar!

      http://thecolorrun.com/twin-cities/2014-07-13/

      Delete

Post a Comment