Introducing Pirate Narch

Life has been busy in Narchville.

On the 5th - the moment I picked Little Narch up from school - I started having contractions every ten minutes in the car on the way home.

Not long after my entire house was cleaned (a few hours) I decided to take a walk to the grocery store to grab a few essentials for when Firas got home from work to feed our family.

But really, let's be honest.... I needed shampoo and conditioner that smelled good for the hospital. I wanted to come out of labor feeling and smelling like a tea tree goddess.

(Apparently I forgot how good newborns smell)

On my walk to the grocery store (it's not far maybe 15 min) I realized my contractions were about 2 min apart. In any other case, that would be cause to get to the hospital, but for me....

I NOW know - MY contractions..... come on fast... and strong.....plus they last LONG. They did with Little Narch and they did with the Pirate!


So The Mayor and I did what we do best. We labored in love! Tried to smile as much as possible, and stuck together!



It wasn't until 9:15 the next day (with a little nudge from medical technology) that our Pirate graced us with his presence.




Look at him hold his head up like a big boy!



I couldn't sleep. I needed the other piece of my heart to join us..  So we called her and told her to put on her Big Sister outfit!


It was THE sweetest ~ most perfect moment ~ of my life.





Comments

  1. Ok..I teared up reading this and looking at these pictures. Too sweet for words. I hope all is going well with the new little one at home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAHHHH MARLO Congrats!!!!!! He's Beautiful! I know I'm late in reading this but seriously, adorbs :) the picture of you and the family in the bed is just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment